Madrid is a city with great history and culture and you can see that in its buildings, in the styles used to build them and pretty much everywhere you turn. Click here https://matthewbourne.org/ to learn more about traveling to beautiful places.
Top 5 tourist attractions in Madrid
Here is the top 5 tourist attraction in Madrid:
- Puerta del Sol(the heart of the city) – this place was called La Puerta del Sol because of the sun emblem that used to stand here, but also because the sun aligns perfectly with it. Besides being a big public transport hub, it is also known as Kilometer 0 because from here all the roads on the Spanish national circuit are measured.
- Centro de Arte de Reina Sofía – this contemporary museum was actually opened by Queen Sofia in 1986. The architect Antonio Fernandez Alba was the one who designed the building drawing its features from the Pompidou Center in Paris. The beautiful garden in the inner courtyard is filled with famous masterpieces by Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso and Juan Miro.
- Buen Retiro Park – this park is pretty much like Paradise. Inside the busy city lies an oasis of relaxation, being one of the best ways of running from the hazardous life of the city. The park is a masterpiece of the 17th You can sit and enjoy the calm atmosphere at one of the open-air cafes inside the park.
- Plaza de Cibeles- this is one of the most beautiful plazas in Madrid with a big fountain in the middle of it, considered the symbol of the city and many Neo-Classical style buildings. You can also check out this website https://soundandmotionmag.com/ to get more details about adventures traveling and resorts.
- Gran Via- this street is also known as the Broadway of Madrid because it is a street that never goes to sleep. The street runs through the center of Madrid, is filled with shops, cafes, restaurants and businesses. The Telefonica Building is the most famous on this street, being also the tallest.
Airport taxi Madrid
If you do not feel like taking the bus or the metro, I suggest you use the airport taxi Madrid services, which will take you to your destination in a couple of minutes. Airport taxi Madrid works as a booking service. You book a trip online, tell them when you are going to arrive and where you want to get and they will book that day for you. When you arrive, someone will be waiting for you at the airport to pick you up and drop you off at your destination. Click here https://new-politics.net/ to get detailed information about travel to Madrid.